UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 29 June 2014

My Oufit Look: Sportluxe

Awww, I hope you all had a stunning weekend! I sure did, my weekend was beyond busy as always but I always find time to get out and about to explore new places within Cape Town. I’ve been living here my entire life but still find places I have never seen or have been too.  It’s like little gems, I tell you.
Hubby and I decided to take a drive through the Cape Winelands and ended up at Franschhoek. Ah it’s such a beautiful place.

Usually I’m more drawn to the sophisticated, smart clothing with heels but lately I’ve been feeling the “Sportluxe” vibe and Cotton On has everything to do with it.

There are so many exciting things happening in the Cotton On camp! 
Following the new Cotton On store opening at the V&A Waterfront it is literally a one stop shop destination for all things CHIC…

So this is what I wore and the entire clothing look can be shopped at Cotton On, if you don’t have a pair of white All Stars to finish off this look, just wear white sneakers! Voila xx So go off and shop this look at your nearest Cotton On store... 


You would be looking Chic…for days!

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing
    Beautiful outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete