UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Ralo Cosmetics: Brilliant Lash Diamante Mascara

So for the past 3 months while being a Ralo Brand Ambassador, I’ve brought you posts on some of the coolest product available that I’ve been fortunate enough to review and test. Sadly this will be my last post as a Ralo Ambassador but it will definitely not be the last post on the awesome product they have available at rather affordable prices.

So this month’s product is the Professional Brilliant Lash Diamante Mascara.
So basically the task was to find the perfect complementing Ralo Cosmetics product that you’d use to show off or enhance this already beautiful mascara. We also had to take your BFF along, but seeing that most of my friends were MIA I raided the Ralo Store single handed. Applications are now open for new BFF’s, apply on the dotted line......... J  

I actually went to the Ralo store during my lunch break, so I didn’t really have any of my BFF’s with me, but the shop assistant in store was more than willing to help me with my choice.

We tested and tried various products within the store and I ended up choosing this stunning looking Pink Ralo Lipstick to compliment that Mascara and I thought it was a rather pretty combo.

When I tried the Mascara I was rather impressed with the fact that I could apply layer after layer without it clumping up and getting all gooey. The brush is also very thin so it allows you apply to the bottom lashes with so much ease. Well the fact that the bottle had little shimming diamante’s did however score huge brownie point too.

What do you think of this vibrant combo?

3 comments:

  1. So far I have loved all your posts on Ralo Cosmetics and even though you wont be an ambassador anymore I look forward to reading about some more awesome Ralo products,
    x
    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete