UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Shoot with Lisa Wayne Creations

I thought I’d add a few pictures of the shoot I did with Lisa Wayne Creations a couple of weeks ago. You guys have no idea how cold it was on this particular Sunday but I guess the words a “man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do” comes to mind. I am in no way or form a professional model but what I can put my money on is that Lisa & Walther makes anyone look like rockstars.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
We spend the day at the Car Graveyard! See a few of the pictures we took:
If you are looking to do a Family, Couple, Wedding, Anniversary or literally any shoot do get hold of Lisa Wayne Creations. I provide they will bring out the best in you xx

2 comments:

  1. This shoot is so beautiful! I love love love the pictures.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete