UA-58371704-1

Friday, 8 August 2014

4th Street Wine Launch: 50s Style

So last night I attended the 4thStreet Launch Party at East Studio in Town and Boi oh Boi we had a blast! A couple of weeks prior to the event we had received a really cool tin box as an invitation with some sweet treats. The theme for the evening was 50s and Cape Town really came out in style.


Hubby and I arrived at the event and I don’t know if it was good or bad, but for the first time ever we were really early. But as we stepped in the venue I was in absolute awe of how beautifully it was decorated and how stunning it turned out. 4thStreet Team really went all out. They had this super cool video streaming booth, I’m not sure if that’s what it’s called but it takes a video of you while doing fast movements and it plays it back on the screen. Really cool, as soon as I get the footage I’ll show you guys. See some the craziness below that went on while taking the footage:
The snacks were decadent and everything so well organised & planned. I’ve said it before and ill say it again. I love it when brands put in effort, it shows the passion.
Below is the picture I took with the Brand Manager of 4th street such a lovely lady.
The reason for the event was to launch the new 4th Street lightly sparkled wine that is now available in a 300ml bottle & it’s available in a variety flavours.

The MC for the night was the stunning and ever gorgeous Nomuzi Mabena which delegated the night’s events. There was a live performance from the “Shoowap Shop” Girls which just set the tone for the evening’s festivities. Below picture is of myslef and fellow bloggers Raylene & the picture below that is Anthea, myself, Anja & Thabiet. 
We ate, talked & jived to some awesome music; this one really goes on the list of one on my favourite events.
For my 50s inspired look I channelled all things pink, you can see the list below where the items can be found:
Dress: Foschini (Only available from September)
Shoes: Shoerama
Clutch: Gifted
Accessories: Mr Price

3 comments:

  1. Wow it looked like such an amazing event! And I love your outfit, especially that gorgeous dress.

    x
    www.CKO-coolkidsonly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1950's look really suits you! Looking gorgeous from head to toe!

    XOXO One Stiletto At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit! :) So chic
    http://cocodrizzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete