UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Competition: Toy Nail Polish

So it’s competition time... Yay! You all know how much I love Toy nailpolish I’ve blogged about it previously but today and I want you to join in on the fun and win with Toy.

How to Enter:
·         Go to the #Toyplayground (http://toystyle.co.za/shop/) and choose your favourite polish.
·         Copy the picture of Toy nail polish you have chosen.
·         Like @TOYSouthAfrica on Facebook as well as my Channi Chic Facebook Page.
·         Then post your picture to Facebook & tag: @TOYSouthAfrica & @Channichic in the post and tell me why you love this colour polish and what you would match it with.
Yip...EASY AS THAT! See below for an easy example.

Example:
@TOYSouthAfrica & @Channichic I love this Sparkling Cosmo Toy nailpolish! This colour would work perfectly for Thursday Movie night with my girlfriends xx


Rules:
Only 1 tag per person
Every person entering must “like” both @TOYSouthAfrica & @Channichic Facebook page. That way ill be able to track the enteries.

Prize:
You can stand a chance to win a TOY three pack!

Entries close on Saturday the 16th August 2014

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete