UA-58371704-1

Monday, 11 August 2014

Letibalm Repair Balm for Nose and lips

So I never thought I would be blogging about Letibalm’s “Lip & Nose repair balm” but since I got the flu, you have no idea how much this product has helped me. So what exactly does Letibalm have to do with my flu well, during winter my lips got super dry and the area around my nose became very red & sensitive due to wiping (runny nose...sniff sniff)
So when I received this product and saw this is the only balm on the market that has been specially designed to care for lips, nose and the skin in between, it made perfect sense!
It’s crazy but it made having flu so much more bearable, as my lips was cared for and my sensitive nose-area was healing / improving. It was rather impressive.
The cool thing is you can either get it in a tube or in a tub, both is small enough to fit in anywhere so its travel convenient and actually works. As Letibalm is literally colourless on my lips I can even apply it over or under my favourite lipstick and no one would know, I promise xx
Letibalm Paediatric is suitable for children 0 to 8 years old and the regular Letibalm (10ml liquid tube or a 10ml jar).

Get your dose of Letibalm at Dis-Chem for R54.95

Give it a go and let me know what you think?

2 comments:

  1. this is helpful! :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete