UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

My Outfit Look: Famous

I have so many new look post to load for your viewing pleasure, but I’ll start with the shoot I did with Lisa Wayne Creations and I only got around to going through the images now. So ill be loading it bit by bit.
I love this easy going t-shirt I purchased from Mr Price aswell as this Black Bag looking skirt. When I saw this skirt it looked so daring and fun, I knew that I just had to have it. The Celine inspired handbag I purchased from Mr Price aswell a couple of months prior. Really such gems. 

Seeing that this skirt and t-shirt was black and rather dark, I really wanted some pop of colour and fell madly in-love with these cobalt heels I purchased at Fashion Express. Aren't they just a breath of fresh air…

Hope you like my lookbook xx

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you love those shoes! Lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, it's so bold and bright. I really couldn't resist xx

      Delete