UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 27 August 2014

My Outfit Look: You can’t sit with us

I have so many new look post to load for your viewing pleasure, but I’ll start with the shoot I did with Lisa Wayne Creations and I only got around to going through the images now. So ill be loading it bit by bit.
So I’m all for comfortable chic looks and this one is definitely one of those. I love signature blazers as it’s one of those items that just add that extra bit of special to any look, this shoulder sequence blazer I bought at Foschini aswell as this WWW animal printed peplum. I paired it with dark wash denims and a cork wedge from Luella.
Hope you liked this lookbook xx

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing
    Fabulous jacket dear

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete