UA-58371704-1

Friday, 1 August 2014

Relaunch of Schwarzkopf Bonacure

I was fortunate to have had received an invite to the relaunch of Schwarzkopf Bonacure media launch and was thrilled when I heard we would receive a complimentary wash, treatment & blow dry. I arrived at the Stylebar Salon based in Tygervalley Mall and we were presented with the loveliest treats and drinks.
We sat around a square table and watched a hair presentation, the relaunch of Bonacure sees Schwarzkopf Professional upgrading haircare in salons worldwide and giving hairdressers holistic hair care system that allows them clearly to position themselves to their customers as what they are: experts of beautiful hair. To help hairdressers put a strong focus on haircare in their salon, the hair care approach of BC Hairtherapy comprises six hairtherapy lines for use aswell as exclusive in-salon treatment products.
So what makes this BC Bonacure so Amazing, well the secret is the new Cell Perfector technology. It combines the cutic­ula Cell Perfector technology for optimum replenishment of the hair’s surface with the cortex Cell Perfector technology to rebuild the hair structure deep inside the hair’s cells. In its natural, virgin state hair has a lipid protection layer which consists of molecues with a chain of 21 carbons. Exter­nal stress, chemical treatment or use of heat styling devices harm the hair surface, the entire chain erodes. Up to now hair care technologies can only recreate chains of up to 12 molecules.
The Cell Perfector technology in the new BC Hairtherapy refills gaps in the hair’s surface with chains of 18 carbons and thus recreates the hair’s natural surface very precisely – close to natural perfection. Additionally, the hair’s structure is rebuilt from the inside with hair- hair-identical amino acid chains – for a reborn hair experience: full of strength, elasticity and shine.

So I was exceptionally excited to get the professionals at Style Bar to work their magic. A couple of days prior I had tried to retouch my roots and it somehow had a very yellowish undertone. Which I did not like, I wanted a more washed, Ash colour and Cindy from Style Bar which was my stylist for the evening went above and beyond to assist with my yellow…erm problem! We started with covering my entire head completely with Silver Shampoo and as I waited I received the most heavenly head and neck massage. It was really the best I’ve ever had…  After my hair was rinsed the BC Repair conditioner, BC Repair Treatment & Thermo Protect was applied and then styled.
Below is the Before #selfie with my Awesome Stylist Cindy xx
I was very impressed with smooth, sleek and very much toned down blow-dry I had received. My colour was so natural and most of the yellowness was neutralized.
Above left corner im with fellow blogger buddies Alice from Lipgloss is my Drug & Charlene from Gee Whiskers blog :)
We then received some products, which we could use at home in order to continue this process and treatment. The evening ended with everyone leaving with a fresh, well treated, protected and beautifully nourished hair.
Below is a picture with the Awesome Stylebar Team.
If you are interested in trying out these products you can find it at www.retailbox.co.za
Also dont forget to follow @SKPproSA on Twitter & @SKPPROSSA on instagram

3 comments:

  1. Was great to see you and finally have a chance to chat. Your hair looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete