UA-58371704-1

Friday, 5 September 2014

2014 EMBRACE Shimmer Collection

I was super excited to have been invited to the Shimmer Blogger Brunch, as I knew that this would be a space to chat & interact with other bloggers.
We were welcomed at the event with a name badge, welcoming drink and a complimentary polish.
We were then introduced to the sunning 2014 EMBRACE Shimmer Collection, which beautifully on display.
We were then spoiled with a 4 course meal, after the 2nd meal I could no longer sit up straight. I was sure that my button could potentially pop.
We then played a game which required all the ladies to dig into our bags and find an item starting with whichever letter was being called out. I was super sad as I usually walk around everyday- all day, with a very heavy bag which is filled to the brim. But that very morning I cleaned out everything and I was left with only my keys, purse and I-phone.  Not many options to dig from.


However the enter morning was filled with spoils, chats and lots of laughter.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures
    Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos they are stunning..

    www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete