UA-58371704-1

Monday, 15 September 2014

#SpreeSS2014 Summer/Spring Lookbook Event

I was really excited when I was invited to the Spree Summer/Spring 2014 Lookbook event! I had missed the Winter/Autumn event which was a couple of months prior and was seriously green faced. So this year I was not gonna missed it... The event was at the stylish Brundyn Gallery in Cape Town.
We were welcomed with canape’s and a welcoming drink to kick start the event, the gorgeous garments was on display for all to see and it really was such amazing pieces as the days gets warmer!
The event saw SA fashion royalty out in force, with Spree Boutique designers Marianne Fassler, 
Malcolm KLûK, Christiaan Gabriël du Toit, Gert-Johan Coetzee, Thula Sindi all in attendance. Guests 
– including media darlings and well-known celebrities such as Sinazo Mekgwe, Cindy Nell and 
Vanessa Haywood, sipped Tanqueray cocktails as models posed in Spree’s trend selections for Spring / Summer 2014.
It’s always fun to snap some pictures with my blogger buddies, Lauren & Bianca. Picture below is me and Anja.
My dress, cardi, heels & bag are all from Foschini
I cannot wait to start shopping some of these key pieces from www.spree.co.za

2 comments:

  1. Great collection
    Lovely post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!

    www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete