UA-58371704-1

Monday, 27 October 2014

Blackcherry Clutch

I have been super quiet this weekend on social media as I spent the time in Langebaan with family and there were no signal in sight. I think that is one of the worst things that can happen to blogger when I came fully prepped with my Laptop & Ipad to do some blogging and catch up on some admin.
 So over the weekend we stayed at this place called Waschklip, on the outskirts of Langebaan and there were the most beautiful locations and landscapes. It was quiet warm so I lived in shorts and kimonos such an easy essential to wear this summer. You will see me doing quite a few Kimono posts as it’s my go to item of the season. 
 
 
  
 

So most of you saw me tweeting about how much I’m in love with this Blackcherry clutch, it’s not an ordinary clutch as you can actual fit stuff into it.
 I mean I can get my phone in there, some lip glosses, my digital camera etc. The fact it’s a bit bigger than normal clutches makes all the difference in the world, so I paired it with a printed Kimono.

Shorts: Cannot remember, I have it for ages
Sandals: Mr Price
Kimono: Foschini
Bag: Blackcherry Handbags

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels
 

1 comment:

  1. Clutch is amazing
    You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete