UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

#FashionPassion2014 Event

So this Saturday afternoon pass I attended the #FashionPassion2014 event in V&A Waterfront. We were greeted with name tags and directed to the Foxbox bar in order to get our nails done. The polish I got was amazing hence; I won’t be showing you the upclose picture in this post. I’ll be doing a separate mini post as I think that this particular polish colour is so HOT for summer right now.
Anyway back to the event, we received these juice bottles called The Skinny Juice Co, and I was very impressed with the taste, my flavor contained sweet potato, apples, pears and a few other things. But was delish! Really want to try some of the other flavours.
We were treated to a mini fashion show to kick start the Fashion Passion Event
We were then introduced to a panel which included bloggers like SimplySiyaam & FashionistaCT aswell as the Vada sisters they talked about blogging, fashion, trends, brands and designers.
Few of the things that were really informative were how to deal with brands that approach bloggers and how to stay true to the look and feel of your personal style and blog.

When all the discussions and questions were concluded we were free to take pictures at the photobooth and mingle with fellow bloggers.

Trust that next years event will be bigger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment