UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Juliette Armand's - COLOR CONTROL CREAM

So about a couple of months ago, I received this Juliette Armand's - COLOR CONTROL CREAM to try out and review. I must say it took me a while to write this post as I really wanted to have used the product for a while before posting it.
I have had zero reactions or problems with my skin when using this product.  
I must say that I was in complete luck, when I received this product as it was my exact colour shade and really blended in nicely. Some of the other bloggers did however mentioned that it was either a tad to light or dark for them. But it really suited my skins complexion.
I usually wear this product when i'm in a rush, I would apply it like a face lotion and then apply my translucent powder over it, just to set & so that you don't end up looking like a shine ball.
The consistency is not thick and not too runny, a perfect in-between combo.
Product Info:
- Cream that repairs skin tone (Color Control) with multiple action.
-Combines seven different color dispersions (pigment) in a completely natural way.
- Absorbent and reflective sun filters SPF 10 are used to offer the skin everyday protection from UVA-UVB rays.
-Aloe Vera moisturizes and contributes to the reduction of skin irritation and inflammations of sensitive skin type.
- Matrixyl 30000 tetrapeptide smooths wrinkles, fine lines and skin’s roughness.

- Vitamin PP enhances elasticity, combats blemishes and offers healthy tone and texture of the skin.

Recommended for:
-For healthy glow, coverage of marks and pores. Ideal for everyday use combining hydration and coverage.

Skin Types:
Combination, Dry, Normal, Oily

Retail Price:
R455.00

For more information:
Tel: +27 11 033 0500 

Email: juliettearmand@poisebrands.co.za
Visit their website here ; Facebook , and follow them on Twitter @Juliette_Armand

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

1 comment: