UA-58371704-1

Monday, 6 October 2014

OOTD: Effortless Chic

I was super excited when it was announced that I would be 1 of the 3 bloggers that would be doing lookposts with Blackcherry Handbags for the month of October.
I was then told that I could choose any bag that I wanted from the various online stores that stock the brand, my search then began to find the perfect bag. It's obviously clear that when it comes to Blackcherry Handbags you can never just want one, I had a few on my wish list so it was super easy for me to decide which bag I wanted.
Eventually when I had decided which bag I wanted, in no time it was delivered to my doorstep.
It was a hot Sunday in Cape Town and I really just wanted to dress comfortably and effortlessly. I then decided to wear my black and white maxi dress paired with gold sandals and gold accessories. My Blackcherry Handbag just finished off the look so beautifully and I loved the fact that the bag is so spacious with loads of pockets and side slots. What more can a girl ask for?
You can purchase your Blackcherry Handbags from any of the below Online Stores:

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

No comments:

Post a Comment