UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Tomy Takkies turns 50

So if you read my blog, you would know that I love Tomy Takkies. I own quiet a few pairs and I simply enjoy wearing them with a cute dress or a easy pair of boyfriend denims. But what I didn't know what that Tomy Takkies has been around for 50 years! 
So the Tomy Team has come up with this super cool concept of designing your own Tomy, so let me just give you a heads up, i'm not a designer and i'm not good at drawing either. I have faith in the Tomy Team that that they will bring us the hottest style Tomy's Takkies year after year. 
But either way I thought ill give it a try. I know my drawing skills is looking rather rough he he I just couldn't decide if I wanted to add more or less. I just ended up adding more and more.
But never the less I don't think anyone else would have my design, so that makes it unique and a limited edition lol

My design is probably not world class or the winning concept, but it sure was loads of fun. Made me feel like a kid in a candy shop.
If you to want to design your own Tomy Takkies to enter, download and print the paper template here: http://bit.ly/TomyCustom

Draw and get creative with your designing. Then cut and glue your design together.Take a great picture of your paper Tomy Takkies, and upload it here:http://bit.ly/1jtxqEj 

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

No comments:

Post a Comment