UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Bronx Woman: Summer in the City

So I was super excited when I receive this press drop challenge as to me it signified the start of SUMMER and all the things that goes with it. I’m talking the pretty summer dresses, cute sandals, sunhats and sunglasses. That is definitely my idea of the perfect summer outfit.
 So when I was given the opportunity to choose any pair of shoes I wanted from “Bronx Woman” Summer 2015 collection I knew immediately what I wanted. It was this stunning pair of Gladiator sandals that goes by the name of “Lorraine”. I chose the tan colour which I could mix match with absolutely everything! So I thought I’ll have some fun around my city and in the process I took my pair of Bronx Woman Sandals along for the ride.
 So I’ve been wearing these sandals the entire weekend and everywhere I go I’ve been asked where these sandals can be found... If you want “Win” a pair of your own, this might just be your chance.

“Enjoy your city with Bronx Woman this summer”
 To win a pair of Bronx Woman Shoes you need to do the following:

1.       Choose your favourite pair of shoes from the Bronx Woman website: Click Here

2.       Tweet or Share a post on Facebook and include the following:

“Hey, @Channichic and @BronxWoman_SA I would take (Name of shoe) to (Name of Place) this summer #BWSUMMERINTHECITY”
Voila your entered!
Easy as that... Looking forward to seeing where in the city you would be taking you Bronx Woman this summer.

Outfit Details:
Shoes & Sunhat: Bronx Woman
Dress: Foschini
Sunglasses: Foschini
Earrings: Mr Price

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

6 comments:

  1. Done :) Loving the Nia from the Bronx Range ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a goregous range I have a pair of Bronx boots that my hubby spoiled me with and I love them! Holding thumbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome giveaway. Tweeted @cirstenvdh

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally lusting after a pair of Westee's this Summer :) :)

    entered this fab giveaway @dubbismurf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingerscrossed I entered on Facebook and Twitter, loving those Lorraine flats summer must have & need ;) Tweeting @Nooreen9

    ReplyDelete