UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 6 November 2014

BURST STUDIO launched new makeup brushes

So there is something that I love as much as I do Make Up and that is Make Up brushes. A good quality brush is just as important as quality make up; it just goes hand in hand.
So it goes without saying when I heard that BURST STUDIO launched new makeup brushes, I knew I have to get my hands on them.


So if you have never heard of BURST STUDIO let me give you a bit of a run down, it’s a collection of professional quality makeup brushes.  BURST Studio now introduces a range of synthetic brushes for professional artists, students and the general consumer who wants a performance driven set of makeup brushes that is more affordable.

LaReine Mulder is the owner and national sales manager of BURST Studio and a professional makeup artist that works regularly on TV sets, fashion shows, for celebrities and magazines shoots and weddings, and knows the stresses of makeup artists in demand. That is why she founded BURST Studio in 2006 and aimed to bring quality makeup brushes to the South African market at reasonable prices.

The latest addition to the BURST STUDIO Range is a 15 piece synthetic set with a variety of brushes to suit any application, from novice artist to pro artist. The bristles are of exceptional quality, and can be compared to any natural hair brush. Consisting of a Foundation Buffing Brush, Flat Foundation Brush, Large Powder Brush, Slanted Contouring/Blusher Brush, Concealer Brush, Large and Medium Broad Dome Eyeshadow Brushes, Angled Eyeshadow Brush, Soft and Dome Blending Brushes, Angled Eyebrow Defining Brush, Pencil Brush, Small Square Lipstick Brush, Liquid Liner Brush and a Mascara Wand.
I was sent this Tapered Blush Brush as a Press Drop - This brush is made of black goat hair and is 13mm in diameter.  This brush is perfect to apply colour to the cheeks, use as a contouring brush, or to apply illuminator.  It is a fabulous all-rounder.  RSP: R135 
I personally own a few other Burst Studio brushes from one of the other collections and I love it! The feel of the bristles’ on my skin is so soft, and it's such a high quality product. Cannot wait to show you the beautiful finish that this brush provides when putting on blush...

All items can be ordered online via the website and delivered nationwide within 48 hours within week days. 
www.colourburst.co.za
To become a stockist call LaReine on 082 388 4098 or email lareine@colourburst.co.za

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

No comments:

Post a Comment