UA-58371704-1

Friday, 7 November 2014

Cape Town Presents: Anniking

Ok so let me get straight to the point, I love bags! So hence I was beyond excited when I was sent an invite to a VIP event whereby gorgeous Anniking handbags would now be available at Purr in Kloof Street.
My first Impression of the store and the product was that the Anniking range beautifully complimented each item it was paired with. It really is a collection that processes lovely pastel colours and a variety of different styling.
Now straight of the back, im without any doubt a handbag “kinda girl”, but when the lovely lady in the store pointed out the how the backpack styling would compliment my look, I could do nothing else but agree. This backpack is definitely on wishlist and may I add I kept thinking about it the entire ride home...
However when I opened my goodie bag and saw a pink Anniking Wallet, I immediately fell inlove with it! ah how did you know I needed this!
We had so much fun in the store with some of the other bloggers that dropped by. Ps the complimentary frozen yogurt was amazing!
If you are ever in town and looking for some really awesome pieces, definitely go and check out the Purr Store.

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous post
    you look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete