UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

INOAR Extreme Premium Oil

 I’m really into all hair products at the moment as it takes quite a bit of maintenance to keep my tresses, in managing condition. This exclusive product has arrived to aggressively treat hair. NO MORE split ends!
First Hair oil containing the luxurious, sacred healing oil – MYRRH. It's a light weight, non greasy silicone infused formula is instantly absorbed into the hair to produce luminous shine and silky perfection.
With a combination of the following oil, your hair can fully repair and rejuvenate to its natural healthy form:
• Argan• Macadamia• Coconut• Sesame• Rose• MYRRH
The benefits of using this premium oil is:
• Heals, seals, moisturise, rejuvenates and protects
• Heat protector
• Promotes growth
• Eliminates Frizz
• Fix split ends
• Cures and treat dry and tender scalp
• Produce luminous shine and silky protection
I have started using this product; will let you all know in a couple of weeks what my findings :) It retails at R545

If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

1 comment: