UA-58371704-1

Friday, 7 November 2014

Oh So Heavenly

So the last couple of week has been absolutely crazy for me. I haven’t had much “me time” as I would call it. There has just been so much happening that I actually could not hold ground. So when I received a press drop from Oh So Heavenly and the package contained a 3-1 Balancing Home Spa Facial, Age defying facial cleanser & a pretty princess shimmer lotion that I know my little niece is just going to just love.
What I love about Oh So Heavenly is that there range is so extensive and their products literally cater to all age groups with a variety of needs. What’s even better is that the prices are affordable, so much so that I can actually afford to try different products in one go.
I believe that it is never too early to start looking after your skin and the Age defying facial cleanser does just that. But this particular product is recommended for woman aged 30+.This product contains a unique proactive Anti-Ageing Complex to help fight the first signs of ageing. Pro-Collagen Actives help promote skin renewal & reduces the appearance of fine lines, while Silk Extracts leave skin feeling smooth and radiantly youthful. It’s available in a 150ml tube for R54.95Seeing that I've not yet hit the 30+ mark; I’ll definitely get my Mom to try this product.
The full collection contains Age Defying Facial Toner, 3-1 Age defying home spa facial, SPF 15 Day Cream, Night Cream, Age Defying facial serum, Age Defying eye cream & Miracle Blur Primer
 
My niece is the epitome of what you would call a princess. She wears the Disney princess dresses and is all round girly girl. So I know she would just love the Pretty Princess shimmer lotion. The twinkling shimmer lotion contains real glitter particles which I know will make my niece light up with excitement. It is Dermatological proven to be mild and gentle on the skin. It has a fun fruity fragrance and is available in 125ml tube for R29.95
The Full Oh So Heavenly Pretty Princess collection contains Bubble Bath, Body Wash, 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner & Hair De-tangle
So seeing that I've got my Mom and my little Niece covered there is finally something for me. The 3-1 Balancing Home Spa Facial is the product I will be keeping for myself.
This Spa facial contains Vitamin Complex, healthy Milk Proteins and Prebiotics to help support moisture balance, protects the skins natural barrier and restore vitality for beautifully balanced skin. You too can enjoy a spa treatment in the comforts of your own home for just R64.95 for a 125ml tube
The full collection contains Cleansing facial wash gel, balancing facial toner, SPF 15 day cream, Night cream, Make up Remover & All in 1 blemish balm.
 All these products can be found at your nearest Clicks stores.
If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels
 

1 comment:

  1. These look great, I really love Oh So heavenly products

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete