UA-58371704-1

Monday, 22 December 2014

Easy Gift Ideas with AVON & JUSTINE

So this year shopping for my must have beauty products or mere gifts for friends and family has become so much easier. 
Yes, I’m talking about Avon & Justine.
I  have fallen in-love with their quality products and the fact that it’s well priced has made my Christmas shopping an absolute breeze. You can scroll through the latest pamphlet and I promise you would have loads of “hearts” next to all the items you suddenly cannot do without. This year I would much rather prefer to stay away from the hustle and bustle of busy shopping malls and crazy long queues. While browsing through www.avon.co.za/ One of the 1st things that stood out for me was the Avon Hollywood Collection. It’s a new limited edition collection which included your classic red shade lipstick SPF 15 R69.95, Hollywood Collection Highlighter R119.95, Hollywood 8-1 eyeshadow palette R119.95, Hollywood Flick Eyeliner R64.95 & Hollywood Nailwear Pro+ R54.95
Everyone knows how much I love doing the classic "Marilyn look" this collection made it so much easier. 
Another thing that I love about Avon is the range of perfumes at affordable prices. I am crazy about the scent of this Christian Lacroix Fragrance. It really has an Irresistibly Mysterious scent which is for her and for him. So you and your significant other can enjoy eclectic French fashion designer Christian Lacroix captured in Nuit for him for only R320
This Avon Femme is really such a soft scented perfume and it's really ideal for any woman. Even the shape of the bottle is appealing, so you can spoil that special person in your life for only R370 for 50ml
So when the packaging says Big & Daring Avon Volume Mascara they are not joking. I wore this mascara this past Saturday and everyone commented on my lashes looking like I've gotten extensions. The thing is this mascara somehow thickens the lashes and makes it look so much fuller than a normal mascara. This is now one of my favourite items to date.
Justine's Tissue Oil, Gold are one of those products that I will continue to repurchase. This Tissue Oil has a SPF25 with added Vitamin C and sweet almond oil. Its such a treat and the scent is just heavenly. This would make such an awesome gift. What woman doesn't use tissue oil?
Have you ever tried a Body Wash provides that must have pamper with a fruity freshness. Well this Cranberry & Pomegranate looks so good you can eat, regular price R130 you would be in fruity heaven in no time.

These are just some awesome gifts that can be found at www.avon.co.za/ & www.justine.co.za for this festive season. Please check out this website for so many other awesome products. 
If you are not following me already, check me out on the below social media channels

Facebook \ Twitter \ Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Ah so jelly, would love to try out those Avon goodies especially that palette

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    Happy new year

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete