UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 15 May 2014

Healing Earth

 I am so excited to introduce these Healing Earth products to you. There products has been my go to treat products for the past couple of weeks and I cannot stop raving about how much I have enjoyed using it. It's obvious that this time of the year things can get a bit busy/crazy and we actually just need a break. Yes, I'm talking about some "you" time!

When I first opened up the jar of Pure Salt Crystals. My senses immediately felt stimulated, and intrigued by this bold yet relaxing and calming scent. What i love so much about these products is that it really felt like I could enjoy a relaxing spa atmosphere in the comfort of my own home. It really is something you should try for yourself! Add these Pure Salt Crystals to a bath and it would literally take you places, wink!
The Healing Earth Body Polish is one of my utmost favourites, as I love scrubs/exfoliators and this one is really on top of my list. I have really dry skin & this product has really helped especially for my legs. The Body Polish helps remove dead skin cells and impurities and it left my skin soft and beautifully scented. 
The Healing Earth Body & Bath Oil is such a treat for me. It's really one of those products that you can actually feel yourself de-stressing after you use it. It can be used to relax the mind and sooth away the stresses of the day while, lighting the signs of ageing! 
As the festive season approaches these Healing Earth products are a must have, I would really recommend you give it a go. These products would also make such great gifts for Christmas. For more information on the Healing Earth products and where it can be found, see: www.healingearth.co.za/ or follow them of facebook: HealingEarthAfrica

4 comments:

  1. These look great!! Would love to try out these myself

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!

    xxx

    Ishreen (L.L.L)

    http://lipslashesandlace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete