UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 11 January 2015

New Year, New Me

So I've been thinking about a change in hair colour for quite a while now.
I have loved being blonde so much that the thought of anything different was quiet frightening. I had thought about it long and hard and thought I wanted somewhat of a middle ground. So seeing that it's the new year, I think its the perfect time for a New Me.
So on Saturday past I went into Stylebar to get this new look that I have envisioned. However I couldn't really explain what I wanted. I just knew that I wanted something natural, soft & easy to maintain. I met with my stylist and she knew exactly what I wanted.  
 
My husband even loves it, and he loooovvveed the blonde hair...wink!
I really need to Thank Stylebar for transformation. I have been getting so many great compliments. They have just managed to exceeded my expectations time after time.
Outfit of the Day
Dress: Cotton On
Sneakers: Cotton On
Ankle Bracelets: Cotton On
Photographer: LisaWayne Creations

Check out http://www.stylebar.co.za/ for a branch closet to you.

2 comments:

  1. Your new hair looks stunning!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete