UA-58371704-1

Monday, 9 February 2015

Foschini Fashion Friends

So you might have heard this concept “Foschini Fashion Friends” more than once on either my facebook, twitter or instagram page and I have had so many inbox's and emails asking me what this term is actually about?

"A Fashion Friend is a Foschini Brand Ambassador, tasked with the role of sharing with, teaching and learning from women in South Africa, empowering more confidence and positivity to those women around you"

Well I thought I’ll do a post seeing that last week I got to spend 3 nights with the Fashion Friends and it really was amazing.
Some of the Fashion Friends which resides all around SA flew down to Cape Town for the Fabulous Fashion Friends shoot. We all met up at the Double Tree by Hilton hotel which we stayed for a couple of days. The 2days on shoot was so much fun and really hard work at the same time. Who knew so much went into taking that perfect picture? However it has been an amazing couple of days so I have compiled a few pictures of our stay for your enjoyment.

Well I won’t be able to give you guys a sneak peak of the pictures of the actual shoot. Where will the fun be in that? The pictures can be seen in all Foschini Stores from the 16th of April 2015. How cool is that?


1 comment:

  1. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete