UA-58371704-1

Monday, 16 February 2015

OOTD: Animal Affair

The blog has been a bit quiet for about 2 weeks as I've been on vacation. I am however very much excited to be back at work and start the New Year with a bang. This year you can expect a lot of awesome content, little DIY projects and some awesome style posts. Feel free to also let me know what you want to see on this blog, as that’s what it’s all about after all. Hope you like my outfit post I did? It was rather windy, so hence the messy hair in all the pictures. I kinda like it xx
Outfit details:
Skirt: Legit
Shoes: Foschini
Bag: Foschini
Top: Overseas Brand


Till we chat again xx

3 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always.. Love the bag

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty outfit on you! :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful
    Gorgeous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete