UA-58371704-1

Monday, 9 March 2015

Blackcherry Bags + Life

You have no idea how 'crazi' busy I've been over the past 2 weeks. All between working, studying and blogging my life has taken a rather interesting turn & I am loving it. I am so excited about all the new projects & collaborations ill be doing over the next few months and for the first time I am actually very happy that i'm being kept busy. I wont be able to tell you right now... but in due time all will be revealed.
I'm trying to stay focused and keep my finger on everything that's happening! But I really am enjoying the now- moment, if that makes any sense.
 Lets get back the center of attraction my stunning Blackcherry bag! I must say I've been wearing it with me the entire weekend and I have been getting nothing-but the most loveliest compliments! What I love even more about this bag is that it has an inner bag with a zip that can be removed from this bag and easily slip into another bag! Really cool, especially if you carry your entire home with you, its easy to just chop and change.
This bag can be purchased at Zando! Trust me you would love it as much as I do xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag I have a similar one from Mr Price
    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks *so* beautiful! Happy to see you going from strength to strength :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful
    Gorgeous heels

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete