UA-58371704-1

Monday, 30 March 2015

#BRONXWOMAN10TH

So I was invited by the lovely ladies from Girls about Town to celebrate Bronx Woman's 10th birthday and the launch of the A/W15 collection! I arrived at the event and were treated to a welcoming drink, yummy macaroons & seductive treats. Even better than that were an beautiful aerial display of Bronx Winter 15 collection footwear.
As we entered we also had to select a number at the entrance which you then would be able to open an envelope which was mounted against the wall. Awesome prizes was ready to be won. My number got me some awesome Rimmel Products... Total Win!
My friend from the blog called BeFabBeYou accompanied me. It’s always so much fun attending events with her as she’s such a darling.
 An exquisite shoe and light installation hung suspended from the ceiling behind a large gold frame where guests posed for selfies galore. The beautiful new AW15 FRow collection was also unveiled, inspired by the bustling front row of international fashion weeks where the industries top fashion editors, influencers and stylists set the trends. 
Competition Time
So to top off this awesome event Bronx Woman has given me the opportunity to give away 1 Pair of stunning boots from their W’15 collection and my absolute favourite is this black ankle boot called Tiana. All you need to do to stand a chance is tweet, share like this picture below on as many social media platforms as possible. The more you interact with me, the greater your chances.

“I want to WIN this @BronxWoman Tiana black boot with @ChanniChic! “ 

3 comments:

  1. Entered on fb and twitter #fingerscrossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw Lee-Anne from Girl About Town wearing the cream version at the launch - these boots look so stylish on! (And you look sooo good in that colour you're wearing, it's so flattering against your skin and hair <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow totally my style, love them

    ReplyDelete