UA-58371704-1

Friday, 6 March 2015

Glamore Cosmetics

So I have been posting quite a bit of #selfies of me wearing this stunning Hean “Wild Coral” 323 Lippie. I have never tried this brand of lipstick before and was quiet excited to see if it matched up with some of my other much loved brands. I have never been so pleasantly surprised with the quality of product and the fact it actually has a more matte than crème finish which made this lippie very much a winner in my books. Coral has definitely become my favorite shade!
If you want to know where you can actually purchase Hean products from you can find the online store at http://shop.glamorecosmetics.co.za/
These Hean eye shadows is really good, it feels rather soft and creamy yet it is a powdered eye shadow. The colour clarity is beautiful and the shade you see in the casing is what you will see on your eyelid. Which means what you see is what you get.
I cannot seize to throw enough praises behind this white tub or miracle goodness. I have combination skin, so somethings it becomes extremely oily around my T-zone!  
I am so impressed with this product as it reduces shine, mattifies your T-zone, increase hydration and minor imperfections reduced. For the pass week I have not worn make up and actually it has given my skin some time to breath. I have been using this product and really can see the difference. I will continue to use it and give you all an update again in about a months time.
Glamore Cosmetics team, you have made me a loyal customer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm using that same moisturizer now :)

    Pieces in Pink | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete