UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 19 March 2015

So it’s competition time!

 On Wednesday, 18th of March, Gert-Johan Coetzee has showcased his latest Spring/Summer 2015 collection. They have now opened up an “Shop the Ramp” campaign which allowed those who are not attending the show to still be a part of the action.

But now I want you to get involved. I have attached garments that were all part of the Gert-Johan Coetzee collection and are now available at Spree. Win a R250 Spree voucher which you can use towards purchasing your favourite item.
How to Enter:
All I need you to do is tell me which garment you like best and why?
Post your favourite garment onto either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram...

But don’t forget to tag me into the picture, so I can track your entry xx
 Sharing, re-tweeting and reposting the item you love on the various social media platforms, will give you a greater chance of winning!

Winner will be announced on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment