UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Hair Review: Joico K

Hi All, I literally wrote this post a couple of weeks ago and completely forgot to post it. Things have been crazy on my side, with all the new opportunities coming my way...it's been fun and quiet hectic at the same time so please bare with me...I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I went to StyleBar a couple of week’s ago to get the much talked about Joico K Treatment. My hair obviously due to the loads of colouring and bleaching has lost some its natural oils and the soft silky feel. The StyleBar ladies recommended that I try this Joico K treatment as it promised to have loads of benefits.

The products that were used on my hair were the below:
Joico K Pak Intense Hydrator

It’s a powerful five-minute reconstructor that rebuilds and strengthens stressed, physically and/or chemically treated hair. Lost or depleted amino acids are replenished with a high concentration of Quadramine Complex for maximum reconstruction and protection from the cuticle to the cortex. With the use of Joico K-Pak Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor for Damaged Hair, weak and damaged hair is restored to its original strength and condition, helping to prevent colour loss and making your hair more responsive to styling. This product can be purchased from Retail Box for R390.

Joico K Pak Reconstructor

This Treatment is great for damaged hair. It will leave your hair shiny, strong, manageable and healthy looking. Apply to your shampooed hair Leave in for 5 minutes Rinse thoroughly.This product can be purchased from Retail Box for R350.

So you all know my hair was definitely not in the greatest condition but after using these products, my hair has become manageable, the look, feel & shine has returned. I have tried various treatments prior, but I did not get the results I wanted until I got this treatment done at Stylebar.

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete