UA-58371704-1

Monday, 20 April 2015

Outfit: #GumtreeFashionChallenge

Ah this has been one of the most fun fashion challenges that I’ve done. So we were asked by Gumtree to compile an outfit with items that we purchase from Gumtree. I jumped right into it with letting my blog readers know that they need to help me get fashion items as well as load some of their own items to Gumtree.
 
I bought the jumpsuit I’m wearing from one my lovely blog readers Elize her link: here
&
The heels and hat I purchased from Donne her link: here
The Kimono & neckpiece was not purchased on Gumtree it’s one of my old pieces.
When I first saw the Jumpsuit posted by Elize and I knew that I absolutely loved it. It has a soft flowing fabric & once I fitted it on I knew I had made the right decision. I then came across the heels and hat post and knew that it would go well together, however I had my reservations with the entire outfit looking completely black but I actually started liking the simplicity of the look. This has been the first time I have ever purchased clothing from Gumtree but after this challenge I will definitely do it again.
Big Thank You to everyone that interacted and posted; now it’s up to the judges to decide if Elize wins the R5000 in cash. In order for her to win, my outfit needs to get the most support.
So in order for Elize to Win I need all of you to support my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment