UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Catrice: Spring/Summer Collection 2015

CATRICE loves Fashion! CATRICE presents the current catwalk trends from around the world and draws inspiration from the creations of the designers. To go with the latest looks from the international fashion hotspots, CATRICE has developed professional beauty products in exciting colours that spread a feeling of pure joy.
The highlights of the Spring/Summer Collection 2015 offer surprising contrasts and diverse looks: in addition to the retro trio of black-white-red and sparkling gold, soft nude nuances combined with intensive coral are among the must-haves of the season.
Catrice has always been a brand that I enjoy using but with the new collection i'm even more chuffed about the quality of there polish, shades in there eyeshadows and the staying power of their coverstick and matte mouse. With this particular collection they have made it easy to create a cat walk look with a few simple products. How easier can it get?
Out of all the Catrice products that I have used I want to let you know my 
Top 3 items:
1. Made To Stay Inside Khol Kajal Eyeliner
I was so impressed when I used this eyeliner for the first time, It was the solid black colour that I love in a eyeliner, was soft and glided across my eye without the smudge. I could even create a cat eye with the liner which I was really stoked about as I usually have to use a liquid liner. This is like 2 products in 1.
2.Ultimate Nail Lacquar
This polish is amazing! The coverage, the shine and the staying power has made me an instant lover. I even Instagram' a picture a couple of days ago and it was still chip free.Yup doesn't happen often.
3. Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette
I don't think I need to say much about this palette as it's quite clear at the beautiful shades this palette carries. I used this eyeshadow over the weekend and it created that pretty rosey look, which is soft and simplistic. A total Winner if you ask me.
I would definitely recommend that you give these products a go, I promise you will not be disappointed! 
You can Thank Me later xx 

2 comments: