UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 28 May 2015

Zomato MeetUp: Cape Milner Hotel

So a couple of weeks ago I attended my very 1st Zomato MeetUp. Yay! But I've only managed to load it now due to me being so busy with exams.  So I was invited to the lovely Cape Milner hotel and was told to come hungry and boi oh boi... I did :) 
We met up at the Glass Lounge and the setting was absolutely beautiful. Some real fine dining if you ask me.
So we started off with a starter which consisted of Truffle, Cheese Croquettes with red pepper, Ostrich Carpaccio with apple, celery,walnuts, Bulgarian yogurt & Tom Yum Soup with prawns, sprout and coconut. Let me say that it was YUM!
We then moved on to the main course which was Butternut Ravioli, Rooibos smoked venison lion & Salmon papillote.
Then for desert, all my absolute favourites were served Passion Fruit creme brulee, chocolate tart with caramelized oranges & Coconut pana cota.
I would really recommend, the Cape Milner Hotel as their food was really good. You can also find other restaurant options when you download the #Zomato app, so easy to use and very helpful!

1 comment: