UA-58371704-1

Friday, 12 June 2015

Latest Avon & Justine Products

So this month I've received the latest products from Avon and Justine for the month of June. I am really excited to show you what it is, ill be doing another detailed post of my specific favourites so watch out for that post too.
Ideal Flawless Cream Concealer
I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this cream concealer is, its blends seamlessly for perfect lightweight coverage. Comes in array of skin colours.
  Ultra Colour Lip Tint Pen
This Pen has a felt-like tip that ensures precise application for a smudge free look, the lip pen is pigment rich & provides intense colour. The pen also dries immediately and stays on for hours without the sticky feeling. It comes in a beautiful array of colours...
 Fan Nail Brush
I am so excited to try out this Fan nail brush, I've seen other bloggers do great nail art effects using a fan brush so look out for a new post on a nait tutorial using this brush.
ColourTrend Mascara 
When I received this mascara I was doing mini star jumps, I've been looking for a mascara that has this small thin brush so that I can use it on my bottom lashes without any smudges. This formula contains anti-static technology for a clump free, super defined and super voluminous lashes 
 Black Suede Sport Eau de Toilette Spray
Hubby was super excited this time around as there was finally something for him to try out. This perfume and shaving gel has a citrus and sage fragrance an all rounder if you’re looking for a masculine and sophisticated scent.
 Luminessence Even Tone
This product is from Justine, and I've been using it for the past week and I love the feeling on my skin. It contains 10 unique botanical extracts proven to inhibit the formation of melanin, it has a SPF 15 for UVA & UVB radiation. It increases firmness after 7 days & evens out skin tones in 7 days
 Body Balance Even Tone Body Butter
I'm a serious body butter fan, and this is a great option. It contains argan oil and grape seed extracts which works to create even tone.
You can view the Avon brochure: here
&
Justine brochure: here

No comments:

Post a Comment