UA-58371704-1

Monday, 15 June 2015

Miglio Designer Jewellery

So I’ve been a huge fan of Miglio Designer Jewellery for some time now and was super excited when I got asked to be a part of their bloggers campaign.
Firstly I had so much fun choosing the items I wanted from the wide range and options available in the catalogue. It was really such a tough choice, as every piece was unique and something new that I could easily incorporate into my style. The range included everything from bracelets, earrings, pendants, necklaces and rings. The options were endless and the designs rather exquisite.   

The first option I chose was the JET HEMATITE & BURNISHED SILVER SPEAR NECKLACE simply because it’s such a unique piece it can be worn formally or even casually. The multi strand bracelet added such a nice touch as it fit so nicely with everything I wear. I love the fact that these pieces are such an eye catching statement piece.

I cannot set my style in stone, as it all depends on my mood and how I feel on whatever particular day. However whether I was going for elegant, classy or even the playful fun look. The Miglio Jewellery just added that extra needed touch.
 My second option was the Petite Turquoise Semi-Precious Pendant I have an absolute love for pendants as its one those timeless pieces that can be worn over and over and remain chic as time passes. I teamed it up with a long necklace which can be worn different ways.
Wearing it long:
 Your necklace is one of 4 different lengths.
You can collect all and create a layered effect or simply wear it on its own with a pendant attached to it.
 
Wearing it short:
Wrap it around your neck to create multiple strands.
 The pendant can then be attached around all the chains.

Wrap it around:
This necklace can be wrapped around your wrist, dependant on size, to create a layered effect
Mix and match this with other bracelets and bangles!

Info on the Miglio Brand
Jenny and Mike Miller, from Cape Town, South Africa, began making jewellery in the 1980s. Their bold designs and quality product caught the attention of high end retail stores, and soon their passion became a thriving business. In the 1990s, in a market saturated with mass produced items, there was a need for an ethically made, vibrant and fashion-forward jewellery brand.

 If you want to start creating you Miglio Moments, check out website here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment