UA-58371704-1

Monday, 1 June 2015

Review: Volkswagen Up!

So last week I got the opportunity to test out the awesome new Volkswagen UP! At 1st glance, I was really impressed with the look and feel of this VW Up! I personally I love 2 door vehicles and found that this vehicle looked small on the outside but is quite spacious on the inside. There were loads of leg room (Important for us tall people) for myself as well as the passengers that were seated at the back.
I must say that off the back this is a really good looking car and found that this red colour is really a eyecatching! I love bucket seats in this vehicle as it felt like I was driving a race car he he.. Hubby and I took a drive around winelands & wherever I drove I found people asking me what type of VW is this? I found that they were quite intrigued by it as its relatively new to the market.
Options Fitted
A few of the fitted options to the vehicle were panoramic sunroof, sound package, waffle 15 inch alloy wheels, cruise control, rear park distance control and multi-function display. In winter you would find that heated front seats, electrically adjustable side mirrors and front fog lights are quiet the treat.
 Performance
So if you’re into speed and the ultimate performance of the car this info would be important to you. The VW up goes from 0-100km/h in 13.2sec
The top speed of the vehicle is 171km/h, fuel consumption 4.7 liters/100km & CO2 emissions 108g/km. This car has a 5 speed manual & its power contains 55kw@6200rpm
I must say that driving this car around the wine lands for a leisure drive was an absolute pleasure, and the fuel consumption was so lean.  
 Capacities
The fuel tank takes about 35 liters and the luggage capacity with seats up is 251 liters and with seats down is 951 liters.
Warranty & Service
Warranty is 3 years/120 000 km
Service Intervals 15 000 km

Who would drive this car?
Well I think this VW up! is a really well rounded car. Personally I would love to own one. I think this car would suit a career woman perfectly or any individual that is looking for a nifty, fuel efficient car that has all the bells and whistles without that hefty price tag. I believe that for all the extras and features that this car has its really afford-ably priced.  
Check the VW website for more details!

1 comment: