UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Nail Tutorial: Avon Gel finish

When it comes to painting my nails, i'm rather a plan Jane type of person. I go for a bright colour and that's about it. I often see all these fancy nail arts and people experimenting with different prints and stamps. However that's far to advance for me. When I received a thin fan brush from Avon I had absolutely no idea what it's suppose to be used for until I googled it and saw everyone doing these brush prints on their nails. So I thought I would go ahead and give it a try! 
 So I started off by painting a base coat of the Nude Avon Gel finish polish, I used 2 coats and the finish of this polish is so shinny and even.
 I waited to the Nude Avon Gel finish polish to dry completely. I then dipped my fan brush into the Purple Avon Gel finish polish and roughly brushed it across the nail. You can clean up around the nail with the nail polish remover and a cotton bud if you have painted onto your skin.
 You can try it with various colour, just make sure that the base colour is lighter than the colour you use ontop. So that it would stand out.
 So if you want to try something different when it comes to nail art & want to make it stand out this is a great way to do it. The fan tool can be purchased at AVON.

No comments:

Post a Comment