UA-58371704-1

Monday, 31 August 2015

Review: Graciales at Peddlars & Co

On Friday past I was invited with my partner to experience a meal at the Graciales. It's the new social sharing eating experience at Peddlars & Co. in Constantia.
My first impression was that the atmosphere was warm and inviting. Even- though the area was clearly a sociable space I found it still to be very private and intimate. I can really see this place accommodating a group of friends out for a good meal, a couple just wanting a date night out & even more so a family space bringing the kids for the Yummy Graciales Beef Sliders.
The menu has an amazing array of different options. My favourite has to be the Sticky Pork Belly with Black Bean Chilli Curd.
We started the evenings meals with Chicharonnes with Hot Sauce & Peri-Peri Chicken Livers. Yummo!
This is an amazing dish! Beef Tataki with Soya, Chilli, Lime & Ginger
Then for dessert, Yummy Petit Fours - Something light and sweet to finish with. Single bite taste sensations Lemon Tart, Chocolate Truffle, Turkish Delight
This restaurant was really an amazing way to spend my Friday evening, the atmosphere was great & the friendly & helpful staff really has made Graciales a firm favourite for me. Will definitely be going back with a few friends to show them the new hot hang out spot.
View the Menu: Click here
The emphasis at Graciales is on sociability and the sharing of food. 
Expect the unexpected!

2 comments: