UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Review: Hisense H6 Infinity

I’ve had the Hisense H6 Infinity for about a month and I must say off the back that this phone impressed me in more ways than one. When it comes to choosing a cellphone, it really is a tough choice. With all the different models and brands available on the market it’s quite a daunting task to make sure you're choosing a phone that fits into your lifestyle and has all the capabilities expected of a modern day gadget.
My phone is one of the single most important devices that I use on a daily basis. I mean my phone is what wakes me up in the morning. It is what reminds of those important birthday days and events that I would have forgotten of otherwise. It is what I use to chat to my mom & sister daily and not forgetting to do all of those necessary banking transactions. It’s what I use to update my instagram feed, edit my pictures and even take a #selfie with now and then. It's quite evident that my phone is an important and crucial part of how I live and operate on a daily basis, this is why choosing the right phone is so essential.
Appearance
The Hisense H6 is rectangular in shape and fits quiet easily into my hand. I find when a phone is too big it’s really uncomfortable to handle but I didn’t find the size a problem at all with this handset. It has a 5 inch screen, which a little larger than an average display, which I believe would make the viewing of videos and photos much more pleasurable. The phone's body is 138.50 mm high, 71.50 mm wide, and has a depth of 7.90 mm, 11% thinner than an average smartphone in the 4.6 - 5.0 inch screen range. In fact, it's thin enough to have a case and still be thinner than an average phone.
 
Specifications
For storage the base model of the Infinity H6 has 16 GB of internal storage, which is a modest amount for storing an operating system along with music, pictures, and video. Fortunately, you can cheaply expand its storage by as much as 32 GB with a microSD card.
For battery life the Infinity H6 has an advertised talk time of 5 hours, a bit less than the overall average of 8 hours. In terms of battery capacity, which is the best indicator of overall battery life, it holds 2,000 mAh, which is just than the average of 2,000 mAh for a phone.
Camera capabilities
For me when purchasing a phone, camera quality is probably the most important to me. I find the first thing I check is the picture quality & clarity. This is what really impressed me with the Hisense is that the camera quality is really good in comparison with the other phones I’ve tried. You will at times find that the phones back camera is amazing and then the front camera will be really crappy. Being the #selfie queen that I am the front camera (5 megapixel) photo quality was pretty good which I did not expect at all & the 8 megapixel rear (primary) camera, produces high quality photos. This was a winner for me.
My Verdict
I am really impressed with the functionality and the camera capabilities of this phone. The price tag of just around about R3500 it's really worth it for what you actually get. I would really recommend this phone if you looking for a great phone without the hefty price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment