UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 6 September 2015

Review: Creamtree

So we are definitely experiencing a change of season. I don't know about you but, my skin is slightly more dry than usual and my hair is always in need of that little BIT of tlc. So when I received a press drop from Creamtree I was rather intrigued by the benefits of these products. The package consisted of Hair mist, Finishing cream, Cream Stick & Lipbalm.
I've been using the Hair Mist and the Finishing cream on my hair for about 3 washes and can really see the benefit of using it. This product can be used for weaves, braids and natural hair. It relieves itchiness and dryness aswell as provide that much needed moisture to your scalp and hair. I have a dry scalp and found that this products actually helped.
 I sprayed the hair mist onto my hair left it on for about 30 minutes then continued with my hair routine & finished it off with the finishing cream which to me acted like a great mask. The other 2 products that I found to work really well is the Cream Stick & Lipbalm. Along with a dry scalp I always have dry elbows and rough hands. After slipping the nicely packaged stick into my bag I found that it's so easy to apply at any moment. The Cream Stick is made with the finest ingredients and is easily absorbed. My skin is left feeling silky and soft. Definitely be needing a refill soon...
Cream Tree is mostly available in KZN and Gauteng, but you may contact them on their Facebook with product queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment