UA-58371704-1

Friday, 23 October 2015

My Basic Make-Up Essentials

So I thought I’d put together a short post on my basic essentials I use on a daily basis to achieve my everyday look. I must say that I constantly change my products due to always trying out new things on the market, but there seems to be few items that have remained firm favourites. 
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish
This is one of my all time favourite foundations as this is really makeup that feels like your skin. Light, breathable formula that moisturizes and smoothes on seamlessly for a naturally luminous look that lasts all day. Hydro-pigment colour technology, vitamins and antioxidants protect and perfect, so skin looks beautifully even-toned and flawless. I love that this foundation does not make me look cakey or like I have mask painted on.
Catrice Coverstick & Maybeline Instant Pore Eraser
The creamy Coverstick has a long-lasting texture with vitamin E that reliably hides skin impurities, redness and dark circles under your eyes, and blends easily. Ultra-fine, light-reflecting pigments offer a flawless complexion and conceal fine lines. The Instant Pore eraser smoothes skin to perfection, is used under foundation for flawless base.
Rubi Eyeshadow palette
I really love this rubi eyeshadow palette, it has the perfect shades of natural and the texture of the powder is really smooth. However it's featured in an array of shades, you'll find a colour for day or night, casual or catwalk!
Avon Makeup Setting Spray & Elizabeth Arden Translucent Powder
To finish of my make up I always use. A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation, blush, and eye makeup in place without drying our skin. Vitamins A, C, E infused. Non-sticky feel & the lightweight, luxurious powder delivers advanced Ceramide anti-aging benefits to help revitalize skin's appearance. Complexion looks, smoother and perfectly finished all day long.
So this is my basic make up essentials, I usually end up adding a pop lip colour to round off the look. Hope you like this post xx

1 comment: