UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Win up to R 10,000 for Tertiary Education Expenses with Gumtree!

So not a lot of people know this about me but I’ve been a student studying part time on and off for the past 5 years. I probably should have been done with my B.com degree by now, but I’m not? By that bit of information people would have probably assumed that I’ve very lazy, wasting time and money.
Well the actual reason is that I’m actually doing very well at varsity but the fees are super expensive, and I had to take it upon myself to make the decision after doing my 1st year at varsity full time, that I would actually have to work and do my studies part time. So the cycle of working in the day and studying at night had begun. But that didn’t solve all my problems simply because as soon as I had enough money to pay my varsity fees, I end up having to buy textbooks priced at exorbitant amounts...  So I know how tough it is, and I feel your pain.... I’m currently in my last year and boi oh boi it is tough....
So when I saw that Gumtree is committed to helping you take your studies to the next level, I was super excited to let everyone know about it.... Do not let this opportunity pass you by... Wish I had this opportunity when I started out!

They are helping you kick start your tertiary education, Gumtree is offering a school fund program to three lucky winners located in South Africa.The Gumtree School fund will grant three cash prizes, one for each of the three winners:
·         2 winners will receive a cash prize of R 5,000
·         1 Grand Prize Winner will receive a cash prize of R 10,000

Applications open 1st of October 2015
Click here to get to the link or follow the steps below to enter:
  • Tell us why you deserve to win the Gumtree School Fund competition.
  • Include the following details in your essay: Full Name, Postal Address, Contact Number, Email
Email your entry to vlunger@gumtree.co.za 

Gumtree Scholarship Eligibility:
  • Be a South African citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa
  • Be 18 years or older
  • Be attending high school, a college, university or other tertiary institution, or have enrolled at a college, university or other tertiary institution for no later than February 2016

Three preferred finalists will be selected at the end of the competition period based on a randomized selection from the pool of qualifying entrants.

No comments:

Post a Comment