UA-58371704-1

Monday, 30 November 2015

Foschini x Rhytmn

So now that summer is fast approaching, we all tend to think about our fitness routine and our eating habits a lot more often.
I always find that when it comes to my activewear clothing, it’s always plain and boring. Nothing that really puts me in the mood to exercise or do anything active? But since I’ve seen the Rhytmn activewear in Foschini stores, it has given me a new lease. The pieces are interchangeable & can be mixed and matched with other pieces in the range. 
Also make sure that you pop into @Foschini Stores to check the #BESTDAYOFMYLIFE competition whereby you can win a trip to London Fashion week! Entries hasn't closed yet, so you still have a chance to get in on the fun.
Check out Foschini Stores for more details

1 comment: