UA-58371704-1

Monday, 16 November 2015

Wanna Go to London Fashion Week? #BestDayOfMyLife

Live the stylish life and win two return flights to London, hotel accommodation, a two day ticket pass to London fashion week and more!!!
 All you have to do is the below:
1.       Go onto Foschini store, Create your best Foschini Look
2.       Take a selfie against the London skyline in the fitting room
3.       Post it to instagram with #BESTDAYOFMYLIFE
4.       Tag @FoschiniSA and the friend you’d like to take with
T&C Apply

2 comments:

  1. Hey wuu I must be lucky to be followed by you :) ...by checking your InstaPix I'm inspired and I Wana do what you doing e.g being an ambassador, advertising cloths etc I just don't know where to start, any advise please?...oh by the way I can't wait to go to focshini for the comp *holding thumbs* :) ...My name is Nonhlanhla "Nonhly". Sorry I don't mean to be forward with you, it's just the excitement in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now i better find a Foschini with the London Skyline in the changing room!! This would be an absolute dream come true.. Ive always wanted to attend Fashion Week

    Falon Harris

    ReplyDelete