UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 17 December 2015

Review: Healing Earth

So for the upcoming festive season, I  find that buying a amazing gifts can become quiet a daunting task. But building up to festive days i'm gonna be posting quiet a few products that I think would make amazing gifts for the special people in your life. I have posted before about Healing Earth products, but I do find that with the large amount of products that I get to try all the time for my blog, that Healing Earth just seems to always be amongst my favourites. Healing Earth are the market leaders in holistic African beauty and wellness care and it's quiet clear as to see why that is...
The ranges they stock has such a broad variety of products which I think makes it a great gifting option this holidays. They have the Pinotage Body care range which are amazing for the those luxurious pamper sessions to the Facial care range which allows us to indulge in that extra bit of TLC that we all need. But there a few specific products that have become apart of my skin and beauty routine.
1.Lemon Verbena & Argan Oil Shower Gel:
Lemon verbena and argan oil are used to create an uplifting aromatic scent that revitalises the senses and nourishes and hydrates the skin while providing anti-oxidant protection. Trust me once you have had a good shower using this specific gel, you would understand why its number 1 my list.
Grape Foot Gel:
It contains rosemary and eucalyptus and effectively relaxes tired leg and foot muscles, increases circulation, and assists in detoxification.
Coffee, Cinnamon & Orange Polish:
An indigenous African body polish targeted to increase skin circulation, remove dead skin cells, nourish dry skin, and reduce cellulite.
So besides great products, if you would like to go a step further and provide the special person in your life an amazing spa experience why not try one of the 4 spas that Healing Earth currently operates at www.healingearth.co.za/healing-earth-spas/
If you would like to get your hands on these great products you can check out the website www.healingearth.co.za/
Happy Holidays!

1 comment: