UA-58371704-1

Monday, 1 February 2016

Review: Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1

So after suffering for the past 3 weeks with breakouts around my chin area, I searched the blogging community for some answers. The Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 was the product that I saw popping up the most, so off I went to my closest Foschini beauty section to find this product! I’ve been using it for the past 2 weeks and I absolutely love it. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you would know I only blog about products that I’ve actually used myself. If a particular product does not work for me or does not adhere to my skin, I would prefer to not even mention it on the blog. 
So know that if you see it here, it’s generally a winner!
The Pure Active range has been specially developed to help fight the appearance of imperfections, blackheads and excess surface sebum. This product is a wash, scrub and mask all in one & makes my life so much easier as I get the benefits of 3 different products in just one tube. I have seen a visible improvement as it removes excess oil, unclogs pores & evens skin tone with each use!


Being a driven career woman, a part time student an avid blogger and a busy wife the products I use needs to fit into my lifestyle.  I love the fact that the Garnier 3in1 can even be applied as a mask. I apply the product while watching my favourite evening television program and as soon as it gets to the ad-break I would rinse the product off. It’s really has become a routine that I love, as it does not take time out of my already crazy schedule. Yet I can enjoy the benefits of beautiful looking and feeling skin without much effort.
It’s really up to you as to how you would like to use it? Maybe a scrub is more your preference or a quick rinse instead, the options are endless. So if you not sure as to how you would like to use the Garnier 3in1, see below for options.  

How to use:
1. Wash: Apply to wet face daily. Massage the 3in1 and rinse thoroughly with water.
2. Scrub: Every day massage the 3in1 in circular motions focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Mask: 2 to 3 times a week, apply on your face. Leave for 3 minutes. Rinse with water.
Avoid the eye area.

Try it, you will love your skin too x

1 comment:

  1. Nice post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete