UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

#MeetYourMatte Competition

I am quiet a Matte Lipstick snob and when I find a good Matte lipstick I could  literally stand on top of a building and shout about it. But that's not quiet gonna happen today, I would much rather tell you all about it in this post!
Traditional matte lipsticks tend to be either too shiny or so powdery that they cake and dry out your lips. For true matte colour with lasting comfort that never cracks, cakes or compromises, we give you a formula that gives 100% velvety matte coverage that doesn’t crack. Keep lips defined and sculpted hour after hour!
Splendidly Fuchsia & Ruby Kiss
Superb Wine & BerryBlast
Au Naturale
I must say I've been so obsessed with these lippies and the Superb Wine colorway has been my absolute favourite!
Competition Time:
Entrants must wear Avon Perfectly Matte lipstick in any shade and post a picture using the #meetyourmatte hashtag to Instagram between 1 March 2016 and 31 March 2016. Winners will be randomly selected weekly and announced the Monday following the week of thereafter on Avon South Africa Instagram. The winner of each week will receive an Avon hamper to the value of R1000

1 comment: