UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 3 April 2016

The Grudge

So this is the first time in about 2 months that I've done an outfit post. I actually cannot believe that its been that long since I enjoy doing them so much. I think since getting back from London I kind of struggled to get my groove back, if you get what I mean? There was just never enough time in the day and something else just always seemed to pop up however, I believe that you should always have time for doing the things that you love, so I've decided to put on my big girl panties and get my head out of the clouds.
 So now that the prep-talk talk has kicked in full swing & my head is buzzing with inspiration and the many exciting things I have in store for the blog, I am in such a great space! So with that in mind the husband and I hit the Cape Town streets for a morning filled with sun, great food and loads of laughter!
I have been getting loads of lovely comments about my hair colour of late, I wish I could take all the credit and say it was all me. However it wasn't- the lovely ladies at Stylebar hooks me up month after month and keeps my colour fresh and hair in top shape!
 Outfit Details:
Adidas Sneakers: Sportscene
Tights and T-shirt: Foschini
Jacket: The Fix
All I can say is watch this space!

1 comment: