UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

STAY: Bliss Boutique Hotel

Where do I even start... I have had the most amazing experience at The Bliss Boutique Hotel while staying there with my mom for Mother's Day. The attention to detail, and planning was absolutely immaculately done. Every need and requirement was blissfully attended to and we had such a great time. 
Best described as a peaceful breathing space away from it all, the newly launched Bliss Boutique Hotel is the ideal ante-dote to frantic city living. However, thanks to its close proximity to Cape Towns central city, it's ideally located for guests wishing to explore! 
As we arrived, we were warmly welcomed and were showed to our room which were so beautiful... I am still in awe of all the special touches and the beautiful interior designs in each suite and the overall look and feel of the hotel. I was so tempted to just jump into this stunning heated pool, will definitely come back for a dip...
I have a major thing for beautiful baths and yes this one took my breath away! Love how classic and elegant it looks. All the rooms have been designed to anticipate your every need including an array of luxuries and services. All the details are very much minimalist and modern with beautiful pops of colour!
Each room has a 40 inch HDTV, DSTV decoder with full bouquet of channels,  separate speaker system, Nespresso Machine, electronic safe, telephone, individual  air-conditioning, full internet access and there‘s room service on demand. 
My mom and I got settled in for the afternoon had some coffee and just relaxed until we were ready to meet for dinner. The amazing Chef Dean had prepared a 7 course tapas style menu with desert included. We were very much excited to test all these amazing dishes.
The food was absolutely decadent and I will surely return and bring a few friends along...
We sampled various foods from Beetroot & Goat salad to Beef Burger sliders, Calamari with a dip, yummy Burchetta, Spicy chicken wings, Garlic chilli squids, Beer battered fish and even a yummy Creme Brulee for desert. It was an absolute treat and every dish immaculately prepared... The next morning the hotel was hosting a stunning 
"Mother's Day Brunch"
The morning we arrived at the lounge area and immediately got told to enjoy an complimentary manicure from the amazing ladies at The FoxBox. I have worked with them before at my "Channi Chic foundation" event for charity and I knew that they were absolutely the best. We then were treated to a lovely brunch breakfast which was beautifully prepared.
After snacking on as croissants, scones, tarts, and other delicious treats we then were also served a warm breakfast consisting on Eggs Benedict, which was really the best I've ever had.
I must say the complete overall experience was really great and the attention to detail was absolutely impeccable! It was just about time for us to load our bags and head home.. and I was pretty sad about that. I had such an amazing time... well at-least it gives me an excuse to come back and visit! 
You would like to experience "PURE BLISS" there is no need to look any further...
25 Albus Drive, Sunset Beach, Cape Town
021 551 2271
Instagram @Bliss.Hotel
Twitter @Bliss_Hotel

2 comments: